BlackVue DR750X-2CH-TRUCK-PLUS Front & Exterior Mounted GPS WiFi Dash Cam
- 1080p Full HD Front and Waterproof Exterior Dash Cams
- The exterior camera has Infrared technology
- Upgraded Sony STARVIS video sensor providing unmatched image quality in any lighting condition
- 60FPS recording
- Built-in GPS
- Built-in WiFi
- Optional LTE connectivity module
- 15m (and optional 20m) high-quality waterproof coaxial cable
- Native Parking Mode
- Parking Mode event voice notifications
- Impact and motion detection
- Free BlackVue Cloud Service
- Swappable secondary camera options
- SD card and file protection
- Sleek interface
- BlackVue video manager and viewer app
Upgraded Sony STARVIS Sensor
The DR750X-2CH-PLUS is capable of capturing an unprecedented level of detail in both day and night allowing you to clearly capture that critical license plate information. A massive improvement in video quality in the extreme ranges of lighting situations!
Connect to your BlackVue anytime, from anywhere in the world with BlackVue Cloud. Check on your vehicle remotely with remote mobile live view and push notifications. Play and download videos from your dashcam’s memory or the Cloud from anywhere.
*Cloud connectivity requires the CM100LTE cellular modem (sold separately)
Swap Secondary Camera
The DR750X-PLUS now includes an extra port for the connection of a secondary camera. Wanna switch it up from the external camera? You can now change to an internal rear camera for recording behind your normal vehicle, or an infrared internal camera for recording the inside of your vehicle.
Native Parking Mode
DR750X Plus Series can be hardwired to your vehicle’s fuse panel for Parking Mode, without requiring optional accessories. The dashcam will switch to Parking Mode automatically when the vehicle ignition is turned off. Voltage cut-off and timer can be set in the BlackVue App.
Memory and File Protection
Event Files Overwrite Protection: dashcams record in a loop, overwriting older files when the memory is full. BlackVue can prevent Event files (triggered manually or by impacts) overwriting. Up to fifty (50) files can be protected this way. You can choose to allow new Event files to overwrite past Event files, thus keeping the latest fifty.
- Adaptive Format-Free File Management: this BlackVue-developed file system improves recording stability and requires less microSD card formatting.
- SD Card Failure Alert: your BlackVue detects as soon as the microSD card fails and warns you with a “Please check SD card” voice alert.
Impact and Motion Detection
Automatically tags important files
While driving, your BlackVue detects impacts and sudden changes in speed. While parked, it also detects movements (in Motion & Impact detection mode).
Use the filters in the BlackVue App and Viewer
All videos are tagged (Normal, Event, Parking Mode motion or time-lapse), so that you can easily find the relevant ones in the BlackVue Viewer for Windows and Mac OS or the BlackVue App for Android and iOS.
Intelligent Parking Mode
BlackVue automatically switches to Parking Mode to monitor your parked
Thanks to video buffer, the few seconds leading to triggering events are also recorded. DR750X Plus Series supports two Parking Mode options:
- Impact and Motion Detections
- Continuous recording
Continuously records at 1FPS (one frame per second). Videos are played back at 30FPS. 1-minute Time-lapse Parking Mode video = 30 minutes real-time coverage. Cover a period of more than 70 hours on a 32GB microSD card at the highest (Extreme) quality setting. When an impact is detected, a buffered Event video is created.
Parking Mode Event Voice Notifications
Upon exiting Parking Mode, your BlackVue tells you if Events were recorded when you were away from your car, so you can check right away the Event videos on the BlackVue App.
Schedule a daily automatic reboot (optional—at night by default) to minimize potential errors. Reboots happen only if the dashcam is in Parking Mode and not writing data to the microSD card.
Completely turn off all LED indicators in Parking Mode. Only the recording LED indicator facing the interior of the vehicle will blink when motion or impact is detected.
Included in the Box
- BlackVue DR750X-2CH-TRUCK-PLUS Front-Facing Camera w/ Windshield Mount
- BlackVue DR750X-2CH-TRUCK-PLUS Exterior Rear Facing Camera w/ Metal Mounting Bracket
- Cigarette Lighter Power Outlet Power Cord (15ft/4.5m)
- Direct-Wire Power Outlet Power Cord (15ft/4.5m)
- Front to Rear Video Cable Cord (49ft/15m)
- BlackVue OEM MicroSD Memory Card (choice of 32/64/128/256 GB)
- USB MicroSD Memory Card Reader/Adapter
- Adhesive Cable Holders (8)
- Rear Camera Mounting Hardware
- Trim Removal Tool
- Spare 3M™ Adhesive Pads (1 Front)
- Quick Start Manual
Front: Black / Width 118.5 mm (4.67″) x Height 36 mm (1.42″) / 105g (3.70 oz)
Rear: Black / Width 70.0 mm (2.76″) x Height 44.4 mm (1.75″) / 175 g (6.17 oz) (2-CH Only)
|Memory||microSD Card (32 GB / 64 GB / 128 GB / 256 GB)|
Normal recording, Event recording (when impact is detected in normal and parking mode), Manual recording and Parking recording (when motion is detected), Parking Mode (Impact+Region-based Motion Detection, Timelapse+Events)
* For Parking mode recording, a Parking Mode Battery Pack (Power Magic Battery Pack) or a Parking Mode Hardwiring Kit (Power Magic Pro) is required.
Front: Sony STARVIS™ CMOS Sensor (Approx. 2.1MP)
Rear: Sony STARVIS™ CMOS Sensor (Approx. 2.1MP) (2-CH Only)
Front: Diagonal 139°°, Horizontal 116°, Vertical 61°
Rear: Diagonal 116°, Horizontal 97°, Vertical 51° (2-CH Only)
<Front — Rear>
Full HD (1920×1080) @60fps
Full HD (1920×1080) @60fps
* Frame rate may vary during Wi-Fi streaming.
|Video Codec||H.265 (HEVC)|
Highest (Extreme): 25 + 10 Mbps
Highest: 12 + 10 Mbps
High: 10 + 8 Mbps
Normal: 8 + 6 Mbps
|Video Compression Mode||MP4|
|Wi-Fi||Built-in (802.11 b/g/n - 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz)|
|LTE||Optional External Module|
|GPS||Built-in (Dual Band : GPS, GLONASS)|
|Speaker (Voice Guidance)||Built-in|
Front: LED, GPS LED, LTE/Wi-Fi LED, Front Security LED, Proximity Sensing indicator LED
Rear: Rear Security LED (2-CH Only)
|Rear Camera IR Illumination||
940 nm, 6 Infrared (IR) Lights
Wi-Fi / Format button:
* Press once to turn on/off Wi-Fi.
* The dashcam's Wi-Fi SSID and password can be changed through the cloud on the BlackVue App or using the BlackVue Viewer on Windows/macOS
Touching the proximity sensor turns on/off audio recording or triggers manual recording depending on the firmware settings.
|Sensor||3-Axis Acceleration Sensor|
|Backup Battery||Built-in super capacitor|
|Input Power||DC 12 V – 24 V (3 pole DC Plug: (Ø3.5 x Ø1.1) to Wires (Black: GND / Yellow: B+ / Red: ACC)|
Normal Mode (WiFi On / GPS On / 2CH) : Avg. 390mA / 12V
Normal Mode (WiFi Off / GPS On / 2CH) : Avg. 340mA / 12V
Parking Mode (WiFi On / GPS Off / 2CH) : Avg. 350mA / 12V
Parking Mode (WiFi Off / GPS Off / 2CH) : Avg. 300mA / 12V
* Approx. 60mA increase in current when IR LEDs are ON.
* Actual power consumption may vary depending on use conditions and environment.
|Operation Temperature||-20°C − 80°C (-4°F − 176°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C − 80°C (-4°F − 176°F )|
|High Temperature Cut-Off||Approx. 80°C (176°F)|
Front: FCC, ISED, CE, UKCA, RoHS, Telec, WEEE
Rear: FCC, ISED, CE, UKCA, RoHS, WEEE (2-CH Only)
* Windows 7 or higher and Mac Yosemite OS X (10.10) or higher
|Application||BlackVue Application (Android 5.0 or higher, iOS 9.0 or higher)|
|Other Features||Adaptive Format Free File Management System|
BlackVue DR750X PLUS vs DR750X - Day/Night Comparison
BlackVue DIRECT WI-FI Connection Tutorial
BlackVue DR750X PLUS Series Promotional Video
BlackVue DR750X PLUS Series and Power Magic Pro – Installation Guide
English (Multilanguage): DR750X
Russian: DR750X PLUS