BlackVue DR750X-3CH-PLUS Cloud-Ready Dash Cam
- Three cameras in one system! Front, Interior, & Rear Camera
- Upgraded Sony STARVIS video sensor providing unmatched image quality in any lighting condition
- Front Camera records @ 60FPS
- Upgraded rear facing camera included
- Interior-facing Infrared (points at the driver/occupants) camera included
- Upgraded Seamless Pairing with the BlackVue App, making setup, configuration, file browsing, and cloud access a breeze!
- Built-in GPS
- Built-in WiFi
- Optional LTE connectivity module
- The CM100LTE cellular modem (sold separately) enables cloud access without the use of a separate WiFi hotspot signal.
- The LTE module can now turn your DR750X-3CH-PLUS into a WiFi hotspot for up to five additional devices.
- Native Parking Mode
- Parking Mode event voice notifications
- Impact and motion detection
- Free BlackVue Cloud Service
- SD card and file protection
- Sleek interface
- BlackVue video manager and viewer app
Upgraded Sony STARVIS Sensor
The DR750X-3CH-PLUS is capable of capturing an unprecedented level of detail in both day and night allowing you to clearly capture that critical license plate information. A massive improvement in video quality in the extreme ranges of lighting situations!
Connect to your BlackVue anytime, from anywhere in the world with BlackVue Cloud. Check on your vehicle remotely with remote mobile live view and push notifications. Play and download videos from your dashcam’s memory or the Cloud from anywhere.
*Cloud connectivity requires the CM100LTE cellular modem (sold separately)
Native Parking Mode
DR750X Plus Series can be hardwired to your vehicle’s fuse panel for Parking Mode, without requiring optional accessories. The dashcam will switch to Parking Mode automatically when the vehicle ignition is turned off. Voltage cut-off and timer can be set in the BlackVue App.
Memory and File Protection
Event Files Overwrite Protection: dashcams record in a loop, overwriting older files when the memory is full. BlackVue can prevent Event files (triggered manually or by impacts) overwriting. Up to fifty (50) files can be protected this way. You can choose to allow new Event files to overwrite past Event files, thus keeping the latest fifty.
- Adaptive Format-Free File Management: this BlackVue-developed file system improves recording stability and requires less microSD card formatting.
- SD Card Failure Alert: your BlackVue detects as soon as the microSD card fails and warns you with a “Please check SD card” voice alert.
Impact and Motion Detection
Automatically tags important files
While driving, your BlackVue detects impacts and sudden changes in speed. While parked, it also detects movements (in Motion & Impact detection mode).
Use the filters in the BlackVue App and Viewer
All videos are tagged (Normal, Event, Parking Mode motion, or time-lapse), so that you can easily find the relevant ones in the BlackVue Viewer for Windows and Mac OS or the BlackVue App for Android and iOS.
Intelligent Parking Mode
BlackVue automatically switches to Parking Mode to monitor your parked
Thanks to video buffer, the few seconds leading to triggering events are also recorded. DR750X Plus Series supports two Parking Mode options:
- Impact and Motion Detections
- Continuous recording
Continuously records at 1FPS (one frame per second). Videos are played back at 30FPS. 1-minute Time-lapse Parking Mode video = 30 minutes real-time coverage. Cover a period of more than 70 hours on a 32GB microSD card at the highest (Extreme) quality setting. When an impact is detected, a buffered Event video is created.
Parking Mode Event Voice Notifications
Upon exiting Parking Mode, your BlackVue tells you if Events were recorded when you were away from your car, so you can check right away the Event videos on the BlackVue App.
Schedule a daily automatic reboot (optional—at night by default) to minimize potential errors. Reboots happen only if the dashcam is in Parking Mode and not writing data to the microSD card.
Completely turn off all LED indicators in Parking Mode. Only the recording LED indicator facing the interior of the vehicle will blink when motion or impact is detected.
Included in the Box
- BlackVue DR750X-PLUS Front-Facing Camera w/ Windshield Mount
- BlackVue DR750X-PLUS Rear Facing Camera w/ Windshield Mount
- BlackVue DR750X-PLUS Interior Facing Camera w/ Windshield Mount
- Cigarette Lighter Power Outlet Power Cord (15ft/4.5m)
- Direct-Wire Power Outlet Power Cord (15ft/4.5m)
- Front to Rear Video Cable Cord (20ft/6m)
- Front to Interior Video Cable Cord (5ft/1.5m)
- USB Hub
- BlackVue OEM MicroSD Memory Card (choice of 32/64/128/256 GB)
- USB MicroSD Memory Card Reader/Adapter
- Adhesive Cable Holders (8)
- Trim Removal Tool
- Spare 3M™ Adhesive Pads (1 Front, 1 Rear)
- Allen Wrench
- Quick Start Manual
Front: Width 118.5 mm (4.67″) x Height 36 mm (1.42″) / 105 g (3.70 oz)
Rear: Width 67.4 mm (2.65″) x Height 25 mm (0.98″) / 25 g (0.88 oz)
Interior: Width 67.4 mm (2.65″) x Height 25 mm (0.98″) / 25 g (0.88 oz)
|Memory||microSD Card (32 GB / 64 GB / 128 GB / 256 GB)|
Normal recording, Event recording (when impact is detected in normal and parking mode), Manual recording and Parking recording (when motion is detected), Parking Mode (Impact+Region-based Motion Detection, Timelapse+Events)
Front: Sony STARVIS™ CMOS Sensor (Approx. 2.1MP)
Rear: Sony STARVIS™ CMOS Sensor (Approx. 2.1MP)
Interior: Sony CMOS Sensor (Approx. 1.27)
|Interior illumination||940 nm, 2 Infrared (IR) Lights|
Front: Diagonal 139°°, Horizontal 116°, Vertical 61°
Rear: Diagonal 139°, Horizontal 116°, Vertical 61°
Interior: Diagonal 119°, Horizontal 98°, Vertical 55°
Front: Full HD (1920x1080) @ 60 fps
Rear: Full HD (1920x1080) @ 30 fps
Interior: HD (1280x720) @ 30 fps
* Frame rate may vary during Wi-Fi streaming.
|Video Codec||H.265 (HEVC)|
Highest (Extreme): 16 + 10 + 8 Mbps
Highest: 12 + 10 + 8 Mbps
High: 10 + 8 + 6 Mbps
Normal: 8 + 6 + 4 Mbps
|Video Compression Mode||MP4|
|Wi-Fi||Built-in (802.11 b/g/n - 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz)|
|LTE||Optional External Module|
|GPS||Built-in (Dual Band : GPS, GLONASS)|
|Speaker (Voice Guidance)||Built-in|
Front: Recording LED, GPS LED, B/W/L LED, Front Security LED
Rear: Rear Security LED
Interior: Rear Security LED
Wi-Fi / Format button:
* Press once to turn on/off Wi-Fi.
* The dashcam's Wi-Fi SSID and password can be changed through the cloud on the BlackVue App or using the BlackVue Viewer on Windows/macOS
Touching the proximity sensor turns on/off audio recording or triggers manual recording depending on the firmware settings.
|Sensor||3-Axis Acceleration Sensor|
|Backup Battery||Built-in super capacitor|
|Input Power||DC 12 V – 24 V (3 pole DC Plug: (Ø3.5 x Ø1.1) to Wires (Black: GND / Yellow: B+ / Red: ACC)|
Normal Mode (Wi-Fi On / GPS On / 3CH) : 540mA / hour
Normal Mode (Wi-Fi Off / GPS On / 3CH) : 510mA / hour
Parking Mode (Wi-Fi On / GPS Off / 3CH) : 495mA / hour
Parking Mode (Wi-Fi Off / GPS Off / 3CH) : 465mA / hour
* Actual power consumption may vary depending on use conditions and environment.
|Operation Temperature||-20°C − 75°C (-4°F − 167°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C − 80°C (-4°F − 176°F )|
|High Temperature Cut-Off||Approx. 80°C (176°F)|
Front: FCC, CE, Telec, IC, UKCA, RoHS, WEEE, RCM
Rear: FCC, IC, CE, UKCA, RoHS, WEEE
Interior: FCC, IC, CE, UKCA, RoHS, WEEE
* Windows 7 or higher and Mac Yosemite OS X (10.10) or higher
|Application||BlackVue Application (Android 5.0 or higher, iOS 9.0 or higher)|
|Other Features||Adaptive Format Free File Management System|