DR750X-2CH-LTE-PLUS Front + Rear Dash Cam with Built-in 4G
- 1080p Full HD Front and Rear Dash Cams
- Built-in 4G LTE
- Free BlackVue Cloud Service
- Upgraded Sony STARVIS sensors
- New Mobile Hotspot functionality for up to 5 devices
- New seamless app pairing
- Two-way voice communication
- Built-in GPS
- Built-in WiFi
- Native Parking Mode
- Parking Mode event voice notifications
- Impact and motion detection
- SD card and file protection
- Sleek interface
- BlackVue video manager and viewer app
BlackVue Cloud and WiFi
- Connect to your BlackVue anytime, from anywhere in the world with the integrated 4G LTE. Check on your vehicle remotely with remote mobile live view and push notifications.
- Pair your phone or tablet with your camera utilizing the built-in WiFi and BlackVue app
- Enjoy Two-way Voice Communication with the driver from the app through BlackVue’s integrated speaker and mic.
- Download/Upload important videos directly to the Cloud
GPS ADDS LOCATION AND SPEED DATA TO YOUR VIDEOS
- Speed: speed data will be overlaid in the video (can be turned off in the settings).
- Location: visualize your vehicle’s location in the BlackVue App or Viewer’s Map.
Native Parking Mode
DR750X-2CH-LTE-PLUS Series can be hardwired to your vehicle’s fuse panel for Parking Mode, without requiring optional accessories. The dashcam will switch to Parking Mode automatically when the vehicle ignition is turned off. Voltage cut-off and timer can be set in the BlackVue App.
Memory and File Protection
Event Files Overwrite Protection: dashcams record in a loop, overwriting older files when the memory is full. BlackVue can prevent Event files (triggered manually or by impacts) overwriting. Up to fifty (50) files can be protected this way. You can choose to allow new Event files to overwrite past Event files, thus keeping the latest fifty.
- Adaptive Format-Free File Management: this BlackVue-developed file system improves recording stability and requires less microSD card formatting.
- SD Card Failure Alert: your BlackVue detects as soon as the microSD card fails and warns you with a “Please check SD card” voice alert.
Impact and Motion Detection
Automatically tags important files
While driving, your BlackVue detects impacts and sudden changes in speed. While parked, it also detects movements (in Motion & Impact detection mode).
Use the filters in the BlackVue App and Viewer
All videos are tagged (Normal, Event, Parking Mode motion, or time-lapse), so that you can easily find the relevant ones in the BlackVue Viewer for Windows and Mac OS or the BlackVue App for Android and iOS.
Intelligent Parking Mode
BlackVue automatically switches to Parking Mode to monitor your parked
Thanks to video buffer, the few seconds leading to triggering events are also recorded. DR750X-2CH-LTE-PLUS Series supports two Parking Mode options:
- Impact and Motion Detections
- Continuous recording
Continuously records at 1FPS (one frame per second). Videos are played back at 30FPS. 1-minute Time-lapse Parking Mode video = 30 minutes real-time coverage. Cover a period of more than 70 hours on a 32GB microSD card at the highest (Extreme) quality setting. When an impact is detected, a buffered Event video is created.
Parking Mode Event Voice Notifications
Upon exiting Parking Mode, your BlackVue tells you if Events were recorded when you were away from your car, so you can check right away the Event videos on the BlackVue App.
Schedule a daily automatic reboot (optional—at night by default) to minimize potential errors. Reboots happen only if the dashcam is in Parking Mode and not writing data to the microSD card.
Completely turn off all LED indicators in Parking Mode. Only the recording LED indicator facing the interior of the vehicle will blink when motion or impact is detected.
Included in the Box
- BlackVue DR750X-2CH-LTE-PLUS Front-Facing Camera w/ Windshield Mount
- BlackVue DR750X-2CH-LTE-PLUS Rear-Facing Camera w/ Windshield Mount
- Cigarette Lighter Power Outlet Power Cord (15ft/4.5m)
- Front to Rear Video Cable Cord (20ft/6m)
- BlackVue OEM MicroSD Memory Card (choice of 32/64/128/256 GB)
- USB MicroSD Memory Card Reader/Adapter
- Adhesive Cable Holders (8)
- Trim Removal Tool
- SIM Card Tray Removal Tool
- Spare 3M™ Adhesive Pads (1 Front, 1 Rear)
- User Manual
- SIM Activation Guide
Front: Black / Width 137.6 mm (5.41″) x Height 43 mm (1.69″) /159 g (5.85 oz)
Rear: Black / Width 67.4 mm (2.65″) x Height 25 mm (0.98″) / 25 g (0.88 oz) (2-CH Only)
|Memory||microSD Card (32 GB / 64 GB / 128 GB / 256 GB)|
Normal recording, Event recording (when impact is detected in normal and parking mode), Manual recording and Parking recording (when motion is detected), Parking Mode (Impact+Region-based Motion Detection, Timelapse+Events)
Front: Sony STARVIS™ CMOS Sensor (Approx. 2.1MP)
Rear: Sony STARVIS™ CMOS Sensor (Approx. 2.1MP) (2-CH Only)
Front: Diagonal 139°°, Horizontal 116°, Vertical 61°
Rear: Diagonal 139°, Horizontal 116°, Vertical 61° (2-CH Only)
<Front — Rear>
Full HD (1920×1080) @60fps
Full HD (1920×1080) @30fps
* Frame rate may vary during Wi-Fi streaming.
|Video Codec||H.264 (AVC)|
Highest (Extreme): 25 + 10 Mbps
Highest: 12 + 10 Mbps
High: 10 + 8 Mbps
Normal: 8 + 6 Mbps
|Video Compression Mode||MP4|
|Wi-Fi||Built-in (802.11n (2.4~2.4835 GHz))|
|LTE||Built-In 4G (SIM card not included)|
|GPS||Built-in (Dual Band : GPS, GLONASS)|
|Speaker (Voice Guidance)||Built-in|
Front: REC LED, GPS LED, B/W/L LED, Front Security LED
Rear: Rear Security LED
Wi-Fi / Format button:
* Press once to turn on/off Wi-Fi.
* format the microSD card (hold until voice prompt, and then hold again).
Touching the proximity sensor turns on/off audio recording or triggers manual recording depending on the firmware settings.
|Sensor||3-Axis Acceleration Sensor|
|Backup Battery||Built-in super capacitor|
|Input Power||DC 12V – 24V (DC Plug: (-)—C—(+) (Ø3.5 x Ø1.35), MAX 1A/12V)|
Avg. 410 mA (4.92 W at 12 V, when GPS and Wi-Fi is On)
Avg. 290 mA (3.48 W at 12 V, when GPS and Wi-Fi is Off)
Avg. 430 mA (5.16W at 12 V, when GPS and LTE is On)
Parking Mode (WiFi Off / GPS Off / 2CH) : Avg. 300mA / 12V
* Actual power consumption may vary depending on use conditions and environment.
|Operation Temperature||-20°C − 70°C (-4°F − 158°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C − 70°C (-4°F − 158°F )|
|High Temperature Cut-Off||Approx. 80°C (176°F)|
Front: FCC, CE, Telec, IC, UKCA, RoHS, WEEE, RCM, KC
Rear: FCC, IC CE, UKCA, RCM, RoHS, WEEE
* Windows 7 or higher and Mac Yosemite OS X (10.10) or higher
|Application||BlackVue Application (Android 5.0 or higher, iOS 9.0 or higher)|
|Other Features||Built-in 4G LTE module compatible with Nano-SIM. Frequency Bands: B2, B4, B12|