DR750X-2CH-TRUCK-LTE-PLUS Front + Waterproof Exterior Rear Dash Cam with Built-in 4G
The DR750X-2CH TRUCK LTE Plus's rear camera is built to withstand most weather conditions thanks to its metal waterproof casing. It is intended to be used at the back of a truck or heavy vehicle. We recommend using the provided screws to secure it to a flat surface. The brightness sensor detects ambient brightness and automatically activates the six infrared lights to help to identify vehicles and objects even in the dark.
- 1080p Full HD Front and Rear Dash Cams
- External Rear Camera Is Waterproof
- Rear cam is infrared
- Built-in 4G LTE
- BlackVue 4G SIM card included
- One month LTE free trial service
- Upgraded Sony Starvis Sensors
- Mobile Hotspot functionality
- Seamless App pairing
- Free BlackVue Cloud Service
- Two-way voice communication
- Built-in GPS
- Built-in WiFi
- Native Parking Mode
- Parking Mode event voice notifications
- Impact and motion detection
- SD card and file protection
- Sleek interface
- BlackVue video manager and viewer app
BlackVue Cloud and WiFi
- Connect to your BlackVue anytime, from anywhere in the world with the integrated 4G LTE. Check on your vehicle remotely with remote mobile live view and push notifications.
- Turn your BlackVue into a Wi-Fi router for your car with Mobile Hotspot Function, your TRUCK-LTE-PLUS can now turn into a mobile internet router for up to five devices concurrently.
- Pair your phone or tablet with your camera utilizing the built-in WiFi and BlackVue app
- Seamless Pairing with the BlackVue App
- Enjoy Two-way Voice Communication with the driver from the app through BlackVue’s integrated speaker and mic.
- Download/Upload important videos directly to the Cloud
SIM Card Included
A BlackVue 4G SIM card is included right in the box so you'll be able to start using BlackVue Cloud straight away. Insert the SIM Card in the tray, power the BlackVue, then follow the step in the BlackVue App’s “Connect to Cloud” menu. You'll also receive a 1G free month trial. 1G, 3GB, and 5GB plans available, with the ability to cancel anytime.
For Light Cloud Use
For Power Users
|90 minutes Live View / Event Upload*||8+ hours Live View / Event Auto Upload*||15+ hours Live View / Event Upload*|
|or 2+ videos in full resolution*||or 12+ videos in full resolution*||or 23+ videos in full resolution*|
|1GB Free Month Trial||1GB Free Month Trial||1GB Free Month Trial|
|Cancel Anytime||Cancel Anytime||Cancel Anytime|
GPS Location & Speed Data
- Speed: speed data will be overlaid in the video (can be turned off in the settings).
- Location: visualize your vehicle’s location in the BlackVue App or Viewer’s Map.
Native Parking Mode
For Parking Mode, the DR750X-2CH-TRUCK-LTE-PLUS Series can be hardwired to your vehicle's fuse panel without the need for additional accessories. When the car ignition is turned off, the dashcam automatically switches to Parking Mode. The BlackVue App makes it easy to set the voltage cut-off and timer.
Impact and Motion Detection
Automatically tags incident files
Your BlackVue detects impacts and sudden changes in speed. While parked, it also detects movements (in Motion & Impact detection mode).
Use the filters in the BlackVue App and Viewer
All videos are tagged (Normal, Event, Parking Mode motion, or time-lapse), allowing you to easily find the relevant files in the BlackVue Viewer for Windows and Mac OS or the BlackVue App for Android and iOS.
Intelligent Parking Mode
BlackVue automatically switches to Parking Mode and monitors your vehicle while parked. Thanks to video buffer, the few seconds leading to triggering events are also recorded. DR750X-2CH-TRUCK-LTE-PLUS Series supports two Parking Mode options:
- Impact and Motion Detections
- Continuous recording: Continuously records at 1FPS (one frame per second). Videos are played back at 30FPS. 1-minute Time-lapse Parking Mode video = 30 minutes real-time coverage. Cover a period of more than 70 hours on a 32GB microSD card at the highest (Extreme) quality setting. When an impact is detected, a buffered Event video is created.
- Parking Mode Event Voice Notifications
When exiting Parking Mode, you'll receive voice notifications if any events were recorded when you were away.
- Scheduled Reboot
Schedule a daily automatic reboot (optional—at night by default) to minimize potential errors. Reboots happen only if the dashcam is in Parking Mode and not writing data to the microSD card.
- Super stealthy
Completely turn off all LED indicators in Parking Mode. Only the recording LED indicator facing the interior of the vehicle will blink when motion or impact is detected.
Included in the Box
- BlackVue DR750X-2CH-TRUCK-LTE-PLUS Front-Facing Camera w/ Windshield Mount
- BlackVue DR750X-2CH-TRUCK-LTE-PLUS Exterior Rear Facing Camera w/ Metal Mounting Bracket
- BlackVue 4G LTE SIM Card
- Cigarette Lighter Power Outlet Power Cord (15ft/4.5m)
- Direct-Wire Power Outlet Power Cord (15ft/4.5m)
- Front to Rear Video Cable Cord (49ft/15m)
- BlackVue OEM MicroSD Memory Card (choice of 32/64/128/256 GB)
- USB MicroSD Memory Card Reader/Adapter
- Adhesive Cable Holders (8)
- Rear Camera Mounting Hardware
- Trim Removal Tool
- Spare 3M™ Adhesive Pads (1 Front)
- Quick Start Manual
Front: Black / Width 137.6 mm (5.41″) x Height 43 mm (1.69″) / 159g (5.6 oz)
Rear: Black / Width 70.0 mm (2.76″) x Height 44.4 mm (1.75″) / 175 g (6.17 oz) (2-CH Only)
|Memory||microSD Card (32 GB / 64 GB / 128 GB / 256 GB)|
Normal recording, Event recording (when impact is detected in normal and parking mode), Manual recording and Parking recording (when motion is detected), Parking Mode (Impact+Region-based Motion Detection, Timelapse+Events)
Front: Sony STARVIS™ CMOS Sensor (Approx. 2.1MP)
Rear: Sony STARVIS™ CMOS Sensor (Approx. 2.1MP) (2-CH Only)
Front: Diagonal 139°°, Horizontal 116°, Vertical 61°
Rear: Diagonal 116°, Horizontal 97°, Vertical 51° (2-CH Only)
<Front — Rear>
Full HD (1920×1080) @60fps
Full HD (1920×1080) @30fps
* Frame rate may vary during Wi-Fi streaming.
|Video Codec||H.265 (HEVC)|
Highest (Extreme): 25 + 10 Mbps
Highest: 12 + 10 Mbps
High: 10 + 8 Mbps
Normal: 8 + 6 Mbps
|Video Compression Mode||MP4|
|Wi-Fi||Built-in (802.11 b/g/n - 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz)|
|LTE||Built-In (BlackVue SIM included with NA model only)|
|Speaker (Voice Guidance)||Built-in|
Front: REC LED, GPS LED, B/W /L LED, Front Security LED
Rear: Rear Security LED
|Rear Camera IR Illumination||
940 nm (4 Infrared (IR) LEDs)
Wi-Fi button: turn Wi-Fi ON/OFF
Format Button: format the microSD card (hold until voice prompt, and then hold again)
Proximity sensor: audio recording ON/OFF or Start Manual Event video. Can be deactivated. All actions are confirmed by a voice prompt
|Sensor||3-Axis Acceleration Sensor|
|Backup Battery||Built-in super capacitor|
|Input Power||DC 12V-24V (DC Plug (Ø3.5 x Ø1.35), MAX 1A/12V)|
Avg. 410 mA (4.92 W at 12 V, GPS ON / Wi-Fi ON)
Avg. 290 mA (3.48 W at 12 V, GPS OFF / Wi-Fi OFF)
Avg. 430 mA (5.16 W at 12 V, GPS ON / LTE ON)
* Approx. 40mA increase in current when IR LEDs are ON
* Actual power consumption may vary depending on use conditions and environment
* Model DR750X-2CH LTE Plus should be used only in circuits that satisfy Limited Power Source
(Maximum power consumption is to be less than 100 VA or 8 A)
|Operation Temperature||-20°C − 70°C (-4°F − 158°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C − 70°C (-4°F − 158°F )|
|High Temperature Cut-Off||Approx. 80°C (176°F)|
Front: FCC, CE, Telec, IC, UKCA, RoHS, WEEE, RCM, KC
Rear: FCC, ISED, CE, UKCA, RoHS, WEEE
* Windows 7 or higher and Mac OS X Sierra v10.12 or higher
|Application||BlackVue Application (Android 5.0 or higher, iOS 11.0 or higher)|
|Other Features||Adaptive Format Free File Management System|