Always know what's going on with your vehicle. The CM100GLTE-NA connects to your compatible BlackVue dashcam for hassle-free and dependable 4G LTE access. Simply insert a valid SIM card and connect the CM100GLTE-NA to your dashcam's USB port: no additional cabling is necessary. When the module is connected, it's powered by the dash cam and automatically connects to the Cloud. No need to worry about it running out of power while parked.
NOTE: BlackVue 4G LTE SIM included!
With the CM100GLTE-NA's 4G LTE connectivity, you can connect your dashcam to the BlackVue Over the Cloud service and remotely check in to your dashcam live feed at any time, as well as receive notifications to your phone when events occur while you are not in your vehicle.
Stay connected and secure, sign up for a free or paid BlackVue Over the Cloud plan and download the free BlackVue App to your Apple/Android smart phone!
NOT Compatible with These BlackVue Dash Cams
- DR590X SERIES
- Version: North America (USA/Canada/Mexico)
- Supported Cellular Bands: B2, B4, B12
- Primary Supported Carriers: AT&T, T-Mobile, Rogers, Telus (Other carriers possible as well)
- Color: Black
- Size: L/W/H - 90mm x 60mm x 10mm / 3.5in x 2.4in x 0.4in
- Weight: 74g / 2.6oz
- Mounting Type: Adhesive Pads
- SIM Type: Nano SIM card
- Connector Type: Micro USB Type-B Connector with Harness Cable
- USB Interface: Compliant with USB 2.0 specification, up to 480Mbps data transfer rate
- Power Supply: USB
- Typical Power Supply Voltage: 5.0V / 1A Supply Input Voltage: 3.3V -5.5V / Max. Current: 2A
- Power Consumption: Idle: 20mA / Peak Traffic: 570mA @ Max. Power (23dBm)
- Operation Temperature Range: -35°C to +75°C / -31°F to 167°F
- Storage Temperature Range: -40°C - +85°C / -40°F to 185°F
- Certifications: PTCRB, FCC, ISED, RCM, TELEC, WEEE, RoHS