BlackVue LTE Module For DR750X/900X Series Dash Cams | CM100LTE
Always know what's going on with your vehicle. The CM100LTE connects to your compatible BlackVue dashcam (DR900X Series and DR750X Series) for hassle-free and dependable 4G LTE access. Simply insert a valid SIM card and connect the CM100LTE to your dashcam's USB port: no additional cabling is necessary. When the module is connected, it's powered by the dash cam and automatically connects to the Cloud. No need to worry about it running out of power while parked.
NOTE: A SIM card is not included. You will need to obtain your own Nano SIM card from the carrier of your choice.
With the CM100LTE's 4G LTE connectivity, you can connect your dashcam to the BlackVue Over the Cloud service and remotely check in to your dashcam live feed at any time, as well as receive notifications to your phone when events occur while you are not in your vehicle.
Stay connected and secure, sign up for a free or paid BlackVue Over the Cloud plan and download the free BlackVue App to your Apple/Android smart phone!
NOT Compatible with These BlackVue Dash Cams
- DR590X SERIES
- Version: North America (USA/Canada/Mexico)
- Supported Cellular Bands: B2, B4, B12
- Primary Supported Carriers: AT&T, T-Mobile, Rogers, Telus (Other carriers possible as well)
- Color: Black
- Size: L/W/H - 90mm x 60mm x 10mm / 3.5in x 2.4in x 0.4in
- Weight: 74g / 2.6oz
- Mounting Type: Adhesive Pads
- SIM Type: Nano SIM card
- Connector Type: Micro USB Type-B Connector with Harness Cable
- USB Interface: Compliant with USB 2.0 specification, up to 480Mbps data transfer rate
- Power Supply: USB
- Typical Power Supply Voltage: 5.0V / 1A Supply Input Voltage: 3.3V -5.5V / Max. Current: 2A
- Power Consumption: Idle: 20mA / Peak Traffic: 570mA @ Max. Power (23dBm)
- Operation Temperature Range: -35°C to +75°C / -31°F to 167°F
- Storage Temperature Range: -40°C - +85°C / -40°F to 185°F
- Certifications: PTCRB, FCC, ISED, RCM, TELEC, WEEE, RoHS